Thursday, March 27, 2008

Some Non-Celebrity Crazy News!





So Deborah Shank is a former employee at Wal-Mart who got into a serious car accident 7 years ago driving home from work.
The accident left her unable to walk or care for herself . Wal-Mart helped her out when it first happened and paid quite a bit of cash for medical care for her. Now that she and her husband sued the driver responsible for Deborah's accident Wal-Mart wants the money back and then some.

Wal-Mart just has no heart, this is unbelievable. They make multi-billion profits each year and this is pocket change. I can understand they are a business and they want to recoup their loss but COME ON! I MEAN COME ON! This lady can't do anything now, you offered her the money now let it be.

Ok on to someone really crazy, Buster Martin. This guy is 101 years old and is Britain's oldest worker! He's looking to run a marathon! Now here's where it gets a little crazy. During the race he is going to be making stops at pubs for pints and cigarettes! O yea and he has 17 kids the oldest is 87...

He said: "If I finish, I'll do what I always do and have a pint and a fag. People ask what is my secret but I haven't got one. They say fags and booze are bad for you - but I'm still here, aren't I?"

How would you like a piece of a spaceship landing in your front yard? Boris Urmatov, who is asking for 1 million roubles ($42,000) from the Roskosmos agency had a a 10-foot-long chunk of metal from a space rocket fall into his yard, just missing his outdoor toilet.

Luckily he didn't have to get up and go the backyard to go pee that morning.

No comments: